Call for Extended Abstracts
Authors are invited to the submit original research papers to the 3rd Research Conference on Business Studies (RCBS-2020).
We give opportunity to foreigners to present their Extended Abstracts through online.
Theme & Tracks
The theme of this conference is “Business Transformation: Merging the West and the East”. It consists of thirteen main tracks namely,
- Accounting and Finance
- Agri Business
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Project Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- International Business
- Information Systems
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Business Communication
|Extended Abstract Submission Deadline||01st of July 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance||15th of August 2020|
|Final Submission (Camera Ready)||15th of September 2020|
|Date of Registration||1st of October 2020|
|Date of Conference||26th of October 2020|
- The Extended Abstract must be original and has not been previously published in another conference or journal, nor is currently under review by another conference or journal.
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through Conference Management Toolkit
- All papers must conform to RCBS standard – single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 4 single-spaced pages, including Introduction, Literature review, Methodology, Results and Discussions, Conclusion and Recommendations, and References.
- The extended abstract should contain a maximum of 1000 words.
Extended Abstract papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through blind review process. Please ensure that the authors’ names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 1st of October 2020 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at RCBS-2020, you explicitly agree that you will definitely register for the conference.
All extended abstract papers will be published in the ‘Proceedings of the Research Conference on Business Studies’, in print and electronic version with ISSN 2478-1126 and E-ISSN 2478-1258, respectively.
The conference proceedings will be indexed by CrossRef, Scopus, and Google Scholar.
A short list of presented extended abstracts that will be considered to be published as full papers in the Journal of Business Management (JBM) published by the Faculty of Business Studies, Vavuniya Campus of the University of Jaffna